Full Recovery DesalinationSM
A Revolutionary Approach to Fresh Water Production
Enviro Water Minerals Company’s (EWM) Full Recovery DesalinationSM is a revolutionary and environmentally friendly approach to fresh water production.
Full Recovery DesalinationSM extracts the dissolved solids contained in a variety of water sources for beneficial use, leaving potable water for municipal and other uses.
Utilizing proven, commercially available technologies in unique and innovative configurations, EWM chemically separates the contaminants into high-purity, industrial-grade mineral products for use in commercial markets.
Full Recovery DesalinationSM is directly applicable to a variety of water sources, including:
- Brackish Water Desalination
- Seawater Desalination
- Waste Water Brine Disposal
- Industrial Water(e.g. power plant cooling tower water blowdown)
- Oilfield Produced/Flowback Water
- Agricultural Runoff
EWM currently has 12 process patents in various stages of prosecution (some issued and others pending), and routinely files additional patents as it continues to innovate.
EWM’s Full Recovery DesalinationSM technology recovers minerals and desalinated water using unique integrations of the following technologies:
- Modern brine treatment processes: stripping, electrodialysis, reverse osmosis, nanofiltration, ion exchange, biological selenium removal
- Modern mineral recovery processes: mechanical vapor recompression crystallizers, vacuum crystallizers, hydrometallurgical leaching
- High efficiency combined heat and power natural gas engines